The new Apex Legends Season is just around the corner, set to be released on the 2nd of November. We’ve got a new map, a new character and a new gun! And of course, a plethora of buffs and nerfs to various guns in-game. New golden guns and of course the supply drop weapon swap!
We’ll go through all the juicy weapon details, so you know what exactly is going on in terms of weapons in Season 11. No doubt with all these changes, we’ll need to update our Apex Weapons tier list too!
Supply Drop Rotation
With the new season comes new Red weapons. And it’ll be much to the joy of many that the Triple Take is returning to the floor! Taking its place is the G7 Scout, which will certainly be interesting to see.
In the meantime, here’s some things to note with the Triple Take:
- Triple Take – now an energy-consuming marksman * Charge time from 0.8 -> 1.1 (pre-crate value)
- Mag increase at all tiers (Base: 18, White: 21, Blue: 24, Purple: 27)
- Ammo consumed per shot increased to 3
- Ammo required per shot increased to 3
Furthermore, the supply drop weapon rates have changed. Players might have noticed that the special weapons were a lot rarer in the new update.
- Early game crate weapon rate increased from 25% to 50%
- Mid game crate weapon rate increased from 50% to 75%
- Late game crate weapon rate increased from 75% to 100%
The Devs did note the drop rates, having said: “Pushing a supply drop in the end game and whiffing on a weapon feels pretty rough. We want to improve the reliability of getting crate weapons out of supply drops throughout all phases of the game. Don’t worry, we’re adjusting Kraber spawn rates accordingly to keep them in line.“
New Hop Ups
The Dual Shell will be coming too. The Dual Shell works with the Mastiff and the 30-30 Repeater. Each round loaded into either of these guns is doubled.
New Golden Guns
The new fully kitted weapons are as follow:
- 30-30 Repeater
All the while, these weapons are being returned to normal.
- Charge Rifle
Apex Weapon Season 11 changes
- Fire rate reduced from 2.1 to 2.0
- Slightly increased pellet size
- Choke up time reduced from 1.5s to 1.25s
- Choked up shots remain tight for slightly longer when exiting ADS
- Damage reduced from 60 to 5
- Reduced barrel effectiveness at all rarity tiers
- Significantly reduced projectile collision size
- Damage reduced from 18 to 17
- Damage increased from 34 to 36
- Double Tap added to Supply Drop G7 Scout