COD Warzone Season 6 drops October 7th alongside Black Ops: Cold War Season 6. See the trailer on the @CallOfDuty Twitter below:
COD Warzone Season 6
Explosions and excited gunfire hail over the Call of Duty fanbase as the roadmap for both COD Warzone and COD Black Ops Cold War were revealed on September 30th. Now, it’s time to get back into the battle on October 7th, or did you not leave? Here’s what’s coming in COD Warzone Season 6:
- New Points of Interest — Fissures crack open the Stadium and Downtown, strange and previously unknown WWII-era bunkers are revealed.
- New Gulag — A return to a familiar 1v1 combat arena.
- Regiment Transition Begins – Update your active Regiment by October 5 prior to a freeze to prepare for shift to the new Clan system.
COD Black Ops Cold War Season 6
Zombies, zombies, and some more zombies, thanks for reading. But seriously, there are also some new multiplayer maps coming:
- “Forsaken,” the Final Chapter of Black Ops Cold War Zombies — Experience the epic conclusion to Black Ops Cold War Zombies, complete with a new Perk, a new Wonder Weapon, new Main Quest, and more.
- Additional Zombies Updates — PhD Slider makes its debut, and the Hand Cannon and ARC-XD arrive as Support Weapons in Outbreak and round-based maps.
- Treyarch Black Ops Cold War Zombies Recap — Prepare for a deeper dive into the events leading up to “Forsaken” from Treyarch.
- New Multiplayer Maps — Fight through Adler’s broken mind in Deprogram, take to a Soviet version of an American Main Street, and prepare for a Gunfight in the KGB HQ vault known as Gluboko.
COD Warzone Season 6 – The Haunting
Being touted as a realistic horror movie nightmare, The Haunting is the upcoming Call Of Duty Halloween celebration. You can play on either Warzone or Black Ops Cold War starting October 19th. However, if you keep an eye on the Call of Duty blog on October 18th, they’ll be more information about the event then.
COD Warzone Season 6 – New Prestige Levels
Your prestige level will refresh to level one at the start of season 6, resuming from the highest prestige level previously earned. Here’s the details:
- Level 50: New Prestige, Emblem, Prestige Key, Weapon Blueprint, and Battle Pass Tier Skip
- Level 100: New Prestige, Emblem, Prestige Key, and Battle Pass Tier Skip
- Level 150: New Prestige, Emblem, Prestige Key, and Battle Pass Tier Skip
- Level 190: All Season Challenges Available
- Level 200: New Prestige, Emblem, Prestige Key, Battle Pass Tier Skip, Master Prestige Calling Card
- Levels 250–1,000: New Prestige Key every 50 levels
More details can be found on the Call Of Duty blog right here