Crockpot cheesy potatoes makes the perfect side dish. This is a simple recipe that is always a hit when I take it to any potluck or gathering. It’s a great addition to any weeknight dinner. I’ve also been known to add these delicious potatoes to my Thanksgiving meal. I just love how easy they are and they always come out creamy and cheesy. The perfect comfort food!
Ingredients Needed for Crockpot Cheesy Potatoes:
Cream of chicken soup
Salt and pepper
Dried parsley flakes
Recipe Notes: You can add any spices and herbs to this dish that your family likes. I like these potatoes with Mexican shredded cheese or sharp cheddar but it’s versatile in that you can use what you enjoy.
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great new recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing immediately! This is our premium content not found on our website. Join 1000’s of others today and start enjoying our magazine!
Crockpot Cheesy Potatoes
This easy recipe for cheesy potatoes will quickly become a family favorite. These potatoes come out creamy, cheesy and delicious!
Servings: 8 servings
- 7 or 8 large potatoes peeled and diced
- 1 10.5 ounce can cream of chicken soup (Could use any creamed soup you like)
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine or 2 tablespoons melted
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 cup green onion or just regular onion chopped
- Pinch of cayenne
- 1 cup Mexican style shredded cheese or cheese of your choice
Don’t forget to pin:
Follow us on Instagram!
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses allowed without written permission of the copyright holder.