DJI has just announced the entry-level Mini SE. The compact unfoldable drone comes equipped with a stabilized 3-axis gimbal and 1/2.3″ CMOS camera capable of capturing video at up to 2.7K as well as stills at up to 4000 x 3000 resolution.
Aimed at entry-level users, the DJI Mini SE is meant to be easy and intuitive to fly. You can simply use your smartphone and the included controller along with the DJI Fly app. The model weighs in at just 8.8 oz (249g) and supports microSD cards up to 256GB in size.
Furthermore, DJI Mini SE provides 30 minutes of flight time and can transmit HD video from up to 2.5 miles (4km) away. It also offers Quickshots including Dronie, Rocket, Circle, and Helix, which are four preset flight plans that can be activated with a tap.
The included remote of the DJI Mini SE supports smartphones up to 6.3″ long and approximately 0.3″ thick. There’s also 360° propeller guard to protect bystanders and objects for safer flying.
Other noteworthy features include CineSmooth Mode, Vision sensor and GPS, Creator templates and Flight Tutorial feature in the DJI Fly app, and more.
DJI Mini SE Highlights
- 3-Axis Stabilized Gimbal Camera
- Up to 2.7K Video & 12MP Still Images
- Vision Sensor + GPS Stabilization
- Up to 30 Minutes of Flight Time
- Phone-Compatible Controller Included
- Up to 2.5-Mile HD Video Transmission
- Foldable & Lightweight Design
- Supports microSD Cards up to 256GB
- QuickShot & CineSmooth Video Modes
- Equipped with a 360° Propeller Guard
- Price: $299
The DJI Mini SE is currently available to order selling for $299.
B&H Order Link: