Here’s a little secret for all you would-be podcasters and vloggers out there: people are willing to forgive subpar video as long as the audio quality is good. That is to say listeners desire high quality audio and seek it out.
A USC study from a few years back found that when subjects were asked to rate two versions of the same YouTube talk they found the harder-to-hear version to be worse. In fact, even though it was the same content, the subjects described the speaker as less likable and less intelligent.
“As soon as we reduced the audio quality, all of a sudden, the scientists and their research lost credibility,” Newman said.
Audio matters. If you’re looking to create your own content and plan to have audio as part of it, you’d be wise to do things right. The 2021 Premium Audio Production Bundle ($29.99 in the AG Deals Store), provides seven hours of tools, tricks, and best practices for professionals.
Whether it’s for podcasts, videos, voice-overs, presentations, or something else, this suite is here to help. Over nearly 100 lessons you’ll find pro-tips on what software to use and how to do it.
2021 Premium Audio Production Bundle Features
- Audio Recording 101: Record Voice Audio for Video Production – Record Spoken Voice Audio & Process in Audacity for Video Production and Podcasts
- Audacity Essentials for Voiceover: Record, Edit & Process Audio – Learn the essentials of Audacity for Recording, Editing & Processing Voice
- Audio Mixing + Processing Voice in Adobe Premiere Pro CC – Learn the Essentials & More of Audio Mixing and Production
- Audio Production Course: Record & Mix Better Audio – Learn How to Record, Mix & Edit Professional Audio for Video Production, Podcasting, Music and More
- Music Production in Logic Pro X : Audio Mixing for Podcasts – The Beginner’s Guide to Audio Mixing for Podcasts, Tutorials, YouTube Audio, Audiobooks & More
The coursework in The 2021 Premium Audio Production Bundle is a $1,000 value, but with the current deal, it’s all available to AndroidGuys readers for about $6 per course. Grab it all for just $30 while prices last.