Genshin Impact developer miHoYo regularly posts answers to burning community questions, and has published the latest batch under the heading of a “Developers Discussion”. You can check out the full Q&A here, or read our take below.
Coming to Genshin Impact 2.2
- DualSense controllers will be fully supported on PC – including haptics and adaptive triggers
- Players who missed out on event rewards will be able to buy Windblume Festival Commemorative Balloon, Windsong Lyre, and Wind-Blessed Harpastum gadgets from Marjorie’s store in Mondstadt using Mora.
- Controls, on-screen effects, and other UI elements are being optimized for the mobile version of Genshin Impact.
- Options will be saved when devices are used for Hangout events.
- Transported commission goods will receive an HP and speed boost, to allow quests to be completed more quickly.
Coming after Genshin Impact 2.2
- Serenitea Pot furnishings will be able to play music, and allow for Hanhout Memories to be displayed.
- Enemy display information in the Spiral Abyss is due to be optimised.
- Party defaults should return to single-player settings when exiting co-op mode.
The post miHoYo dev notes reveal more on Genshin 2.2 release appeared first on WePC | Let's build your dream gaming PC.