Ubisoft has already revealed some of the Operator balancing changes coming as part of the Rainbow Six: Siege Y6S3.3 update, with Castle, Clash. Kapkan, Meluse, Oryx, and Wamai all in the firing line. For now, here’s what’s live in-game right now, thanks to the Rainbow Six: Siege Y6S3.2 update, released October 5.
Check out the Y6S3.1 patch notes here.
- Reduced overall size and improved readability to the scoreboard.
- PC users can now display real-time performance metrics in the HUD such as FPS, latency, and NVIDIA-related metrics. (This feature can be toggled via the Options menu, and players can choose between Minimal and Advanced Metrics.)
- When one player takes down a teammate and another finishes them off, the player who downed them will be removed from the match.
- A muffled sound was heard on some automatic weapons.
Level / map fixes
- Some players were getting stuck between the barrels and garbage bags at EXT Teacups on Theme Park map.
- There were issues with planting or picking up the defuser in specific areas on various maps.
- Rappel exploit allowed players to reach locations that should have been inaccessible on the new Coastline map.
- Various level of detail issues on Yacht and Tower maps.
- Game crashed when Mira’s Black Mirror was ejected while an active Cluster Charge was attached to it.
- Pulse’s Cardiac Sensor appeared to be stuck on the “Connecting…” screen when a player viewed Pulse in Support Mode.
- Animation was missing when the player tries to exit rappel with Osa’s Talon-8 Shield equipped.
- Player was able to exit rappel with Osa’s Talon-8 Shield equipped.
User experience fixes
- Fixed various UI issues.
- Shield skins were not previewed in 3D in the Weapon Skins category of the Shop.
- Thumbnails for shield skins were missing from the Battle Pass purchase side-panel.
- C4 turned white on the new Nitro Cell model.
- Various localization issues fixed.
- Round timer showed incorrect time remaining on Stadia. (This was delivered to PC and Luna last week as hotfix.)