According to the latest rumors coming out from rumor mills, the Sony A7 IV camera will feature a 33 MP Sensor. And 5.5 stops of IBIS unit, expected date of arrival sometime in October 2021.
It’s really great to hear some information related to the Sony A7 IV since most of the information pipelines are still dry indicating a delay in the announcement of the Sony A7 IV camera.
Sony 30+MP Sensor rumor is not new even in past we have got information that the Sony UPCOMING A7 IV camera coming with a brand new 30MP FF sensor (IMX 554 DQC).
Sony A7 IV Rumored Specifications #1
- A74 will have a new sensor with a faster readout and will not recycle the 24 MP one. My source told me it will be in the 30-32 MP region
- The EVF will have 3,69 Mdots and not 5,76 Mots
- Most probably the LCD will also be on the cheap side but the image quality and AF will be top-notch
- The video will certainly be 4K 60p and will feature the new menus.
- The price will be in the $2499 region
Sony A7 IV Rumored Specification #2
- 24MP Full-Frame Exmor R BSI CMOS Sensor
- ISO 50-204800
- Up to 20 fps Shooting
- 693-Point Hybrid AF System
- 5.5-axis SteadyShot INSIDE
- upscaled AF sensitivity / AF speed
- UHD 4K60p Video with HLG & S-Log3 Gamma
- Full HD 240fps
- 4:2:2 8-Bit Internal Recording
- Viewfinder Resolution – 3,686,400 Dot
- Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- Dual Slot: SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-II)
- 3.5mm Microphone, 3.5mm Headphone, HDMI D (Micro), USB Type-C (USB 3.1), PC Sync Socket
- Announcement late 2021
As usual, we know that in general camera makers do test multiple prototypes of any new camera before its official announcement. So, let’s wait and watch which camera specs finally get approved for the production line.
source SAR website